Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MORNING PRAYER (June 19, 2009)

May I speak with You, O Lord,

there’s something I must say.

May I kneel down at Your feet,

and pray to You this day?


I long to see Your face, dear Lord,

and look into Your eyes,

so I can see Your perfect world,

where truth's not compromised.

Show me, God, Your righteous path.

O, kindly lead the way.

Teach me what I need to know,

don't let me go astray.


I want to learn Your Holy Word,

and come to know You well.

Please keep me from a sinful life

and fiery gates of hell.


I want You in my Heart, O Lord,

please come to live in me.

I'll try my best to honor You;

please help my soul to see.


Bless me, God, with love and grace

and send me on my way.

I'll show the world what I have learned

and all You shared today.


Holy Father, we pray to You this day through Your Blessed Son. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment