Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MORNING PRAYER (June 29, 2009)

" 'What must we do to do the works God requires?'
Jesus answered, 'The work of God is this:
to believe in the One He has sent'."
(John 6:28 & 29, NIV)

Jesus, I believe You are the One God sent to redeem me from my sins, so that I may live for eternity with You in Heaven. You are the Savior who dwells in my heart, and I know there is nothing I can do or say that could satisfy our Father, but to believe in You, and I do.

The work of God
for all mankind
is not made up
of work and grind.

Nothing we do
can satisfy
the One who reigns,
our God on High.

Belief in Christ,
God's precious Son,
is what He wants
for everyone.

Lord, I pray You bless all mankind with a hunger and thirst for Christ - a belief in Him - and that He be received and accepted into the hearts and souls of all that live...in His Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment