Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MORNING PRAYER (July 27, 2009)

"You will fill me with joy in Your presence,
with eternal pleasures at Your right hand."
(Psalm 16:11, NIV)
Lord, I thank You for meeting where I am each day, and for bringing me into Your presence when I call out to You.. I treasure that time with all my heart, as it blesses me with joyful elation - a joy that brings peace and calmness to my spirit. It is by Your grace that I am blessed, and by Your right hand that I am offered eternal pleasures, found only in Your presence.

I pray the world join hands with You, Father, and that the hearts and souls of mankind experience Your joy.

Fill me with Your presence, Lord,
I want to know You're near.
Hold my hand and bring me close,
diminish all my fear .
Let me know sweet treasures, Lord,
that lie at Your right hand.
I want eternal blessings, Lord,
according to Your Plan.
Make my heart to know You, Lord,
and fill it with Your love.
Keep Your eyes upon me, Lord,
and watch me from above.
....through the One who made it possible. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment