Friday, August 14, 2009

You may ask Me for anything in My Name and I will do it (August 11, 2009)

"You may ask Me for anything

in My Name,

and I will do it."

(John 14: 14, NIV)


Each day and night I watch the world,

with all its worries and cares.

I patiently wait for each to give

the burdens that they bear.


I ask you children of the earth

to come and talk to me.

Speak with heart and soul in prayer

and peace will come to thee.


All too often we carry a cross laden with burdens. When it becomes too heavy, talk to our Father and ask for His help. He patiently waits for you to speak to Him - He wants to hear your voice. His Word tells us, "You may ask Me for anything in My Name, and I will do it", (John 14: 14, NIV). Nothing is too big or impossible for the Lord. He is strong and mighty, and makes the impossible, possible.


Father, I pray the world gives to You its burdens, and that You bless it with a peace that surpasses all understanding...through Jesus Christ. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment