Thursday, June 11, 2009

MORNING PRAYER (June 11, 2009)

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in and eat with him,
and he with Me."
(Revelation 3:20, NIV)

Thank You for patiently waiting for me to open the door to my heart when You came knocking, Jesus. I confess I was preoccupied with the sounds of this world, and the distraction prevented me from hearing You. I am eternally grateful that You continued to knock until I opened the door.
Since You have entered my heart, my spirit has been well fed and nourished by Your love and grace...Thank You for not giving up on me, Lord.

I'll stand at your door
and knock with great love,
hoping you'll answer
My call from above.
I'm patiently waiting
to see your sweet face,
and fill you with blessings
of favor and grace.
Jesus, please knock louder for those who do not hear You...In Your Name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment