Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Produce a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed (August 25, 2009)

"Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it
and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed
receives the blessing of God."
(Hebrews 6:7, NIV)

I want to drink the waters You offer from Your Living Well each day, so I may grow in You and be fruitful. Quench my thirst as I come to You, Lord - Nourish me, and make me useful. Equip me to carry water (Your Word) to those who live on parched soil and suffer from spiritual drought.

Father, I pray the crop I produce is abundant and brings glory to You...through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord, You are the rain
I want to drink in.
Please fill me with life
and wash me of sin.

Help me to grow
a crop that's of use,
an overabundant
field of pro-duce.



____________________________
With love, friendship, hope & prayer,

© Kristine Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment