Wednesday, August 26, 2009

See to it none turns from God (August 26, 2009)

"See to it, brothers,
that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart
that turns away from the living God.
But encourage one another daily,
as long as it is called Today,
so that none of you may be hardened
by sin's deceitfulness."
(Hebrews 3:12-13, NIV)

Lord, never allow me to wander from Your sight - My desire is to come to You with a pure and believing heart. Please surround me with brothers and sisters who encourage my spirit to live in accordance with Your plans, each Today, so that I may keep Your commands and bring glory to Your name.

Father, I pray You rebuke the enemy for his attempts to harden me with sinful deception - crush him beneath my feet, and render him helpless. I pray this in the name of the One who sits at Your right hand. Amen.



____________________________
With love, friendship, hope & prayer,

© Kristine Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment